Sunday, September 27, 2015

People aren't born sad, we make them that way

I feel.
I know I'm not a Robot because Robots don't feel.
And I for one, feel everything.
I feel numbness
When you are just simply here, living life but not truly living it.
Until you find your purpose again.
Then suddenly you remembered that you loved how the warm sun felt on your skin
And how the mountains looked in the fall
And how the moon makes you feel so lucky to be alive looking at it
You find yourself happy with the little things
You find yourself happy with just being you







Sometimes you can feel like you're a robot looking into a mirror and not recognizing the face staring back at you.
It's because the world is getting to you with all their talk saying;
"You're not good enough" "You're not strong enough" "You're not skinny enough"
When they themselves aren't happy with who they are.
Listening to what they have to say will only make you cold and vain causing you to lose sight of who you are.
Don't let the world change you.
Find your purpose, find your light that will cast away the shadows.
Don't be that person that looks into the mirror and only see's a strangers face.

6 comments:

  1. this is inspiring and i loved it :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And I for one, feel everything"

    "..that person that looks into the mirror and only see's a strangers face."

    OH this is so good on so many levels, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it starts out sad, and ends inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "When you are just simply here, living life but not truly living it.... Then suddenly you remembered that you loved how the warm sun felt on your skin"

    Yah I feel that

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I feel numbness" this is such a cool line.#stolen

    I loved the progression here

    ReplyDelete