Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Unexpected

I never thought senior year would come. But here it is.
The year we've looked forward to all our lives is already 3 weeks in.

 Our last everything.

The big finale. 

We thought all our problems would vanish, like we would know who our true friends were, what we wanted to do in life, where we wanted to go to college, what we wanted to study, etc.

 But here we are almost as clueless as we were 5 years ago starting junior high.

Unexpectedly confused and discouraged life isn't what we imagined it to be.

9 comments:

  1. I feel the same. It's the beggining of the end and I have no idea what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 36 and I still don't know who my true friends are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we could be true friends; I agree with a lot of what you say, and I don't know who you really are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OUR LAST EVERYTHING.

    senior year in three words.

    love this 'cause it's so true.

    ReplyDelete