Sunday, November 8, 2015

To friends I've hurt

Dear old friends who I've hurt,

It wasn't you, it was me. I found myself locked inside my own dark mind. Not able to find the key, not able to escape. So I grew distant and didn't want you around anymore. I kept blaming you for everything that went wrong in life because you weren't there. But I pushed you out and didn't give you a key to get back in. And I'm here to say, I'm sorry. I know you have already moved on with different friendships, as you should. But I want you to know, no matter how much you ignore me or how mean you can be, I will always  have a special place in my heart for you. No your label in my heart is not under "Best Friend" but under "someone who I needed at that moment." So thank you and I'm sorry. 
Love, LaLuna

4 comments:

  1. I found myself locked inside my own dark mind. Not able to find the key"

    This is soo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not able to find the key"

    That was really sad but good

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'But I pushed you out and didn't give you a key to get back in.'

    This is WOW. Soooooooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really relate to this.

    Honestly thank you.

    ReplyDelete