Thursday, November 5, 2015

Here's a Haiku to...

Number 32
You only pretend to care
Now we never speak

Date at the skate park
We kissed and looked at the lights
And I felt nothing

Drive up the canyon
Turns out you loved the mirror
more than you loved me

We made a good team
Just not playing basketball
A forced kiss I liked

You held my hand and
Whispered into my ear, 2 hour
drive but you still came

Never wore clothes twice
Wanna be hipster with a
bad taste in music

You kissed my scars and
taught me how to drive a stick
Now we are strangers

We hiked a mountain
I looked into your eyes and
Saw into your soul

You could throw a ball
But couldn't spit game so you
hid behind a screen

Nice clothes and fake hair
Looked inside and saw nothing
Just a pretty face

Green bottles and pills
I let you escape without me
Passed out on the ground

Date to the movie
Nothing was ever the same
And you held me close

I thought I loved you
 I cried when you left but you
came back and... Nothing

Used to be best friend
Never there unless boys were
Who are you again?

Sweet and innocent
Your enemies now best friends
I saw straight through that

5 comments:

  1. "Drive up the canyon
    Turns out you loved the mirror
    more than you loved me"
    Dang that was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is about this post,
    but i really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drive up the canyon
    Turns out you loved the mirror
    more than you loved me

    unnnnn! "snaping" man gold and straight fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much!! Also, haikus? the best. #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last one, and the wannabe hipster.

    This is sick.

    ReplyDelete