Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Lost In My Paris

                                                I
                                                I
                                             came
                                           to Paris
                                           because
                                        I was lost. I
                                             was
                                             lost
                                             in a
                                           world
                                          that was
                                       just learning
                                       the alphabet
                                      while  I  was
                                     reciting poetry
                                     They couldn't
                                   understand why I
                          feel what               I feel. So
                            I went                   Paris.Where                
                      they don't                      know me.
                They don't know how  I feel, but they still
  care.And when you close your eyes you could just  feel the
   beauty surrounding you. The fresh smell of coffee mixed                             
         with the smell of                           new fallen rain on
    the pavement.And                                 when you open your
         eyes you see                                         endless amounts of
      pine trees and                                             coffee shops. The
   moon is shining                                               so bright you need
sunglasses to see                                                 It's at its fullest full
and I have never                                                  seen anything so
beautiful The                                                       streets were lined with
the finest bakery's                                            and cafes but there were no lines
    Live music filled the street that made you and your heart happy
    Tourists would come from all over
    But they couldn't see and feel the beauty like we could.
    So they never stayed long
    They left, and we were happy to see them go
Every morning I woke up in Paris felt like another good reason to be alive

2 comments:


  1. "I was lost in a world that was just learning the alphabet while i was reciting poetry. They couldn't understand why i feel what i feel"

    Nice line

    ReplyDelete